Wednesday, August 03, 2005

lousy me. i'm sorry bearz!

i've been a lousy fren. whn my fren needed me e most i wasnt der.
n she's rite. if i rly wanna come, derz no way my mummy can stop me,
tt i'll have a way to go.
yeah, i cant juz say its my mummy its my mummy.
i cld've been more persistant.

i kne its too late for me to say anything now. bearz is v upset now n i think she is dissapointed in mad at me. we've been frenz for so long, n i didnt even be by her side when she needed me.

panzy thankz for re-pharsing bearz's msg whn u sent me. i kne u r afraid tt i'll cry, but it's alrite. bearz have the rite to say all those things becoz i'm in e wrong.

panzy i rly duno wad to say, yeah i cried, becoz bearz is one of my closest fren. we do all e tootpid n funny stunts tgt. i mean. i rly duno. yeah if i wanna go i'll have a way. i'm so childish tt i dont have a stand point of myself, i shld be able to judge it myself n try to convince my mum. but no use saying all diz nw rite? panzy u kne bearz well too, do u think, esp diz incident tt she will juz forgive n forget?

even now u ask me to let bearz cool off first, do u think aft a period of tym she will feel btr? i juz feel bearz will juz be disappointed n things mite not be e same again.... sigh. if bearz doesnt wan to c me in future i think i'll respect her decision....

i'm rly v sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home