Tuesday, August 02, 2005

trillian pro... yeah..... -.-'

dam... i rly dnt lyk to use trillian. why?
am nt v familiar w e functions too....
1. cant send n receive mp3. e connection is juz too slow!
2. cant accept muitple files. it will hang if my fren send me too many files at one go.
3. cant receive replies or my frenz cant c my replies!
4. cant send winkz n all....

tt's it! i've enuff of it!
but....

whn i complained to my bro juz nw he told me its alrite, its only e files tt i cant receive n tt i can still send projz via emails. BUT e things is..... its too troublesome alry!!!!! i mean, sigh wad if e proj file s too big den cant send thru emails? moreover sumtymz whn we send via email, we cant receive also... sigh sigh sigh. he juz dnt lyk msn. he told me tt he had alry blocked msn. tt means i cant install msn to my computer! sobz... wadz diz wadz diz... trillian in rly not v user frenly la... i miz using msn......
argh.

oh yupz haha last saturdae went momo to celebrate shan's bdae. momo ( at central mall der, used to be mdm wong2 n sos) heard from my fren e mgnt of momo is e same mgnt as chinablack. is becoz some of e pple der dont lyk china black's mgnt den dey decided to move out to join another org. ohya robin leong owns momo too. yupz anyw e ambience ther was nice but e music tt nite was soso, v similar to black. i still prefer phuture la. think i shall try o-bar next! e crowd der is more of a mature crowd den... got few technos/trance(techno makez me tired. juz nt my kinda music.)... rnbs.. house music.. e drinks quite concentrated la on tt dae.. den e bar top girls were rly v nice whn they dance! whoo! den while they were dancin yuez panz n me were looking at dem lorz drooling... den wenling drag us to dance w her haha she kept saying dnt watch dem, don make dem feel hao lian(proud). ahha shes dam cute la. but we didnt dance much coz was kinda crowded den e music isnt our kind of genre.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
picz taken by nightlife.sg! ahha yeah~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home