Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bravooooo! Brave ME!

Finally! aft much touts and courage, i had decided to put salt on tt ulcer in my mouth which is-as-big-as-my-tooth. its as not as simple as u peeps think kies. my 1st attempt failed terribly. 2 secs of salt on my mouth n i've to rinse it off alry plus, i was almost tearing alry! (ok ok, i tear-ed cans.) by rite aft u put salt u'll see blood rite but it didnt, hence i've decided to try it again.i succeed!but no blood/ not much blood cam out i think, coool. hopefully it will heal as soon as possible!

goona to go out soons! meeting pans n cal to town. PLUS i seriously need to get e ulcer cream from the dentist.

to ellie, yeah yeah i misread nur's blog name cos of the irritating ucler la. too pain in my mouth alry, 'blurred' my vision for 1 sec =p

alritey shall blog ltr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home