Sunday, December 03, 2006

Spring CLEANING!

I'm gonna spring clean my blog, finally! been busy, lazy and tired over the pass few months. haven been updating and now, i'm finally sitting down pinning my fingers down to blog out wass up in my life now! =D

the problem is, due to my lazyness, i've got lyk lotsa of stuff that i wanna share with u peeps n my blog? hmmm tsk tsk tsk, whr shld i start?! alrites shall draft out a recall dens!

1) went clubbing before CB test 3 submission
2) went clubbing after CB submission
3) Pitshop! mwuhahaa, tts whr pan got a penguin sitting on her head =p
4) Ktv
5) pans 21st bdae
6) dorys 21st bdae
7) our 2 yrs anni! =D

yeah i think there are more to come, i'm havin a wall block, trying v hard to recap =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home