Thursday, December 14, 2006

advertisement can rly brain wash viewers!

whhoooo! althou i'm studying advertising, but i have to admit that i sometyms will be brainwash by the ads. was watching e tv jus now and they have a program, (some sort lyk those TV media thingy where u can call up to order.)the first ad i saw was proactiv. it showed how ur complexion will look aft usage and BINGO! it rly helped!cos pan n i have been using the product whenever we have break outs. so i was thinking to myself tt, "hey, this ad is real!" (yeah yeah dumbo me but it rly works! haha) yeah anyw, then came the next advertisement, it was about MAKE UP!

i have to disclose the brand name here becos i find it rly v convincing. since the previous ad tt i saw rly worked for me, dumbo me believes tt this make up thingy here works too. its call sheer cover or sheercover, not sure wther it has a space aft the word sheer. but it helps to cover up ur skin and gives flawless skin. i duno if its true but it seems real to me. pardon me gals! haha i'm looking for this gadget now, hopefully in singapore they do carry. they product attributes were v relevant to my needs! (goshhhh i sound lyk i'm writting my report needs... pdt attributes.... relevent!sheesh!) okok but it seems rly cool cans. it covers DARK CIRCLES WHOOO WHHHEEE! also its light, no talc, no perfume! whooo whooo sounds too good to be true! i wont mind trying! so u ladies if u gals kne whr u can find this brand/product make some noise over at my taggy!

plus, while i was doin some research online abt the sheer cover thingy, otr pple recommended pdts lyk bareMinerals, nv come across thou, but seems to be of the same product line lyk sheer cover. i would wanna try that tooo! i wan to hide my dark circles n cure thm if possible! argh! haha i think i'm doing too much of advertisinggg haha alrite alrite shuddup me!

this week....
my babes they're gg to drop Mr! gonna miss them! sobs. this summer sem is rly short, taking Mr is rly texing sigh. wont be able to see e gals often alry! hehe but we're gonna to meet up more often rite? lyk gg pitshop this sat? tues to beach NURS bdae!
to nur: can i can i can i can i do smt to u der? =p mwuhaha 20g of sand into ur mouth! jus kidding, u jus wait nur, each gal gets her chance =phurray gonna be beaching on tues@! i wanna to be an! cos i makes me look slimmer! yay yayness!

anyw, everybody jus an advice to all, nv talk over e ph w pan while u urgently need to pee or shyt. cos u mite got conspition(ohh my, my bad i cant spelt tt! =x) cos she wouldnt jus let u go [ee lyk tt! irritaitng kne she, stop me from gg to shyt! mwuhaha i cant be bother aft saying lyk 10tyms bye to her n told her tt i'll call herback ltr!
to pan: you'll get it alrite!

alritey pple guess i'll stop here! have a good nite slp n honey dreams all! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home