Wednesday, April 06, 2005

continue

WAIT....
hold on, mondae didnt juz end lyk tt.. i didnt finish bloggin due to e fact tt.. der was a beelte flying ardz my living room n i was kinda freak out by tt =D
continue....
acc michzy to library n tok to nigel n all... thn whn to look for hamzy n all.... den back to macz..... went to play pool @ amk k pool w michzy n gang =D haha dey r all profz man.. sigh. yupz am e lousy player derz sobz!!!! haha but naw i enjoyed myself! e first tym tt i went out w e galz =D all we did was play pool den.... pool.. still pool den home =D share cab w michzy n nig, went tpy to meet my darzy.... muwahha he bote PATRICK for me~ whoo whooo~ i love patrick he is freaking cuteeeee... but i wan e bigger version of patrick.... darzy u heard me huhz? =p hehee
darzy got himself a proj.shop bag.... cant cop his bag coz his bag is too big for me... i'm too short... dotz.=D but i lyk e bag's material, itz da kind of material tt i lyk!
got home tt nite n started to mug alil coz tt's alot for me to disgest.... =x
yawnz.... tiredddddd blog another day.... =D
all e best for e exam! dbi0306!!!!
den can chiong chalet n all alr! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home