Wednesday, May 09, 2007

"this is what you are supposed to cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things about themselves as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog."i'm bored. so here you goes:

Weird Thing #1:
I'll get headache if i don drink enuff water in the morning

Weird Thing #2:
I can smell ciggie smell far away, live ciggie smell detector. moh finds me amazing.

Weird Thing #3:
My toes are weird, my bestie says my toes look lyk lizard's paw/claws/feet

Weird Thing #4:
I cant get praises from pple abt my face if nt i'll get pimples, ask panzy. hahaa i guess.

Weird Thing #5:
I duno but i feel tt i grow fat easily, even jus drinking plain water?!

Weird Thing #6:
I punch patrick soft toy when i'm angry. hahaa i guess its weird.

Tagged: Nurrie,Val,Michie,Pat,dory,liyan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home