Monday, April 16, 2007

you tube, fan pop and snacks

its 2.18pm now, here i am sitting comfortably on the recep seat and blogging away. work wasn't so busy today! alright so I've been chatting with my colleague, watching ugly betty on fanpop and pop mini mashmallows and biscuit into our mouths. she was trying to convince me to watch 1 litre of tears on you tube and i was lyk, er not now, cos im gonna cry whole day if she let me watch that show.

done mailing, faxing, coping and maintaing the mailing record today, not much phone calls now i guess so yeah think i will go back to watch fanpop's videos soons!
P.s. nur wads the show that u intro-ed me the show, is it the heroes?
5th may is my RMD test! gonna to mug real real real soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home